Switch things up with a Chocolate Pancake recipe this weekend. We trust the kids will enjoy it and definitely ask for more.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp butter, melted/cooking oil
- 1 cup of Nunu milk
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of chocolate morsels
How to prepare
1. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, sugar and salt together.
2. Add butter/oil, Nunu milk and egg, whisk until combined. The batter will be lumpy. Stir in chocolate morsels.
3. Heat your pan over medium heat and lightly grease surface with butter/oil.
4. Use a serving spoon to scoop the batter unto the pan. Cook until pancakes have bubbles on the top, then flip them over and cook for an additional minute. Repeat with the remaining batter.
Serve warm with a cold cup of Nunu milk.