Is it just us or are smoothies really on a different level of goodness?
Like all shades of healthy sweetness in a glass. We would love to discuss the ease of preparation and the nutritional benefits of consuming fruits but that would be us over emphasizing. The mixed berry smoothie would make a healthy on-the-go breakfast option if you’re looking to whip up something for the kids and head out.
- 1 cup Frozen mixed berries
- NUNU milk
- 1 cup Frozen raspberries
- 1 banana peeled and chopped into small chunks
- Put all your ingredients in a blender
- Puree to your preferred state
- Refrigerate for about 30 mins
- Enjoy your smoothie with a cookie from our recipe book.
If you enjoyed this recipe,you would also love our cake milkshake recipe