Who’s up for some warm chocolatey love in a cup? Try our Fluffernutter Hot Cocoa recipe. It’s the perfect drink for the rainy season.
- 1 1⁄4 cups of Nunu milk
- 1⁄4 cup marshmallow fluff, plus more for serving
- 2 oz. semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- Pinch Kosher salt
- Heat milk in a 1-qt. saucepan over medium heat until it begins to bubble at the edges. This will take about 3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and let sit for 1 minute.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Top with additional fluff to serve.