This scrambled eggs recipe produces fluffy, fully cooked, diner-style scrambled eggs.
- 3 large eggs
- 1/8 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter/cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons Nunu milk
- Ground pepper
- Cayenne pepper (for garnish)
How to prepare
- In a small bowl, beat eggs, milk, ground pepper with salt.
- In a nonstick frying pan, melt butter over medium-high heat until hot and foamy.
- Add eggs and milk mixture and cook, stirring, until large, fluffy curds form and eggs are fully cooked through, this should take about 3 minutes.
- Season with ground pepper, chop up the cayenne pepper for garnish and serve.