Hey there mums!
Are you ready for some baking? Well this is a really healthy and easy one to execute. It would make an easy grab-and- go breakfast recipe for kids, and if you love baking with your kids, this is definitely a fun one to engage in. Oatmeals make it to the list of nutritious foods for kids, topping it with blueberry makes it a more yummy option, so if you’re ready to create some yummy baked blueberry oatmeal cupcakes for your kids, keep reading.
- 2 cup – oats, dry
- 1 cup – blueberries
- 1/2 cup – blended banana
- 1 teaspoon – cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon – salt
- 1 medium – egg
- 2 tablespoon – coconut oil
- 1 cup – Nunu milk
- 2 tablespoon – honey
- 1 teaspoon – baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon – vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a muffins pan!
- In a medium bowl, add oats, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, add mashed banana, coconut oil, Nunu milk, honey, vanilla extract and eggs.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and then fold in blueberries. You can use fresh or frozen berries.
- Fill muffins tins evenly, they won’t rise too much so you don’t need to leave room for rising. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm!
Want to try some other exciting recipes, then click here