Want to make a decadent delicious mashed sweet potatoes recipe but don’t know how to? Worry no further. We’ve got you covered!
- 6 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3/4 cup Nunu milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
How to prepare
- In a large pot, add salt and water then boil.
- Add potatoes and cook until tender for 20 to 30 minutes.
- With an electric mixer on low, blend potatoes, slowly adding milk, about 1/2 a cup at a time.
- The amount of milk to use depends on the desired texture.
- Add butter and maple syrup to taste.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve warm.