Hello mums, we trust you’ve had a good week and we’d like to add to that. Our amazing contribution is the delicious goodness of strawberry milk popsicles. Think homemade, think fast, think simple recipe for kids and now we picture some strawberry milk popsicles. We hope that exercise has helped whet your appetite? Well let’s get to it now.
- 2 cups Nunu milk
- ½ cup of cut up strawberries
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Pastel confetti sprinkles
- Start by hulling some of the cut up strawberries in a food processor until it’s smooth.
- Mix in the Nunu milk and whipping cream
- Pour mixture into ice-lolly moulds, attach tops and freeze until solid
- Warm the moulds under water to release the pops
- Sprinkle the pastel confetti sprinkle